Teamable Beginner's Guide - How to Recruit Candidates
Welcome to Teamable!
New to Teamable and do not know where to start? In order to recruit candidates you will need to create a project, create a campaign and you can start messaging candidates using this guide.
Creating a Project
1. First, let's create a project. Teamable will automatically create a project for every job in your ATS. We currently support Greenhouse and Lever. No ATS? We can manually create a new project! Check out the article on Creating a new Project for more information.
- A/B Testing Campaigns in Projects
- Reaching out to candidates "saved for later" in Projects
- Moving Candidates to another Project or Campaign
- Re-opening closed Projects or Campaigns
Create an Outbound Campaign
2. Now that we've created a project, let's build your outreach. Create a customized outreach, complete with follow-up messages and automated reply options. Check out the article on Creating a new Campaign for more information.
- Campaign Settings
- Adding Follow-ups and Adjusting Sending Options
- Handling Candidate Replies in Outbound Campaigns
- Copying a Campaign
- How do I add candidates to a campaign I didn't create?
- How can I edit the number of days between the initial message and the next follow-up?
- What is the “preferred email”? Will that change the candidate's email that I reach out to?
Start Sourcing for Outbound Campaigns
3. Hooray, you've built a campaign! Let's start sourcing candidates! Find your ideal candidates and add them using the Teamable Chrome extension or through a CSV import. You can downloading the Chrome Extension here.
- Using the Teamable Chrome Extension
- Messaging Candidates Using InMail
- Importing candidates from a CSV file
- Can Teamable detect duplicate candidates?
- Can I add a candidate's email address myself? What if I already have an email for a candidate?
- When are my messages sent? What are “business hours”?
When a Candidate Responds
4. One of my candidates responded! Let's get them on a call! Teamable has several options for handling candidate responses. Check out our article on how Teamable handle replies.