Creating a Job
Step 1. Select the Jobs tab.
Step 2. On the Jobs page, select "New job" on the top-right corner of the page.
Step 3. Give your Job a name, description, and add tags to keep track of candidates.
Step 4. Click to toggle on and enable a variety of Job Settings.
- Add a candidate reviewer - Add teammate(s) to review your candidates.
- Link to a job - Link your Job to an ATS job.
- All teammates can access this Job - Choose who can access and view your Job.
- Track all candidate employment changes - Receive email updates when candidates update their LinkedIn profile.
- Create a default campaign - Automatically create a default outbound campaign for easy setup.
Step 5. Check out the article Creating a Campaign to get started with your campaign template.