Creating a Project
Step 1. Select the Projects tab.
Step 2. On the Projects page, select "New Project" on the top-right corner of the page.
Step 3. Give your project a name, description, and add tags to keep track of candidates.
Step 4. Click to toggle on and enable a variety of Project Settings.
- Add a candidate reviewer - Add teammate(s) to review your candidates.
- Link to a job - Link your project to an ATS job.
- All teammates can access this project - Choose who can access and view your project.
- Track all candidate employment changes - Receive email updates when candidates update their LinkedIn profile.
- Create a default campaign - Automatically create a default outbound campaign for easy setup.
Step 5. Check out the article Creating a Campaign to get started with your campaign template.