Reviewing Candidates and Providing Feedback
If you and a teammate are collaborating on a job requisition together or if you need a hiring manager to approve of certain candidates, you can assign a Reviewer to your Project to review candidates. They can easily approve, reject and provide feedback on each candidate sent to their Review queue.
- A Project with Reviewer(s) assigned
Please see Adding and Removing Reviewers in Projects for more details on assigning Reviewers to a Project.
Approving and Rejecting Candidates
Step 1. Select the Review tab on the sidebar.
Step 2. Under the "For approval" tab, select "Review [x] candidates" button next to the Project and/or Campaign you would like to review on the far right-hand side of the page.
Step 3. Approve, Reject, or Reroute candidates to a more suitable campaign/project.
Approved candidates will be processed by TopFunnel and outreach will begin. Rejected candidates will not be contacted.
Providing detailed feedback for each candidate
Step 1. Select the drop-down arrow next to the "Send" or "Reject" button and select a reason for approving or rejecting.
Send options include:
- Edit messaging - This option allows you to edit the First Message in the outreach to that particular candidate.
- Leave Feedback - This option allows you to write a plain text message.
Reject options include:
- Not enough experience - The candidate does not have enough years of experience for the role.
- Too senior - The candidate has too many years of experience for the role.
- Current company/industry is not a good fit - The candidate's current industry and company background does not align with your company.
- Employment gaps or job-hopping is a concern - The candidate has missing job history and frequently has less than 1 year of experience with a company.
- Have already talked - The candidate has already connected with you or your teammate before.
- Leave Feedback - This option allows you to write a plain text message when none of the other options apply.
You can also add additional feedback on each experience item in the candidate's profile.
Step 2. In the Profile tab, under the "Experience" section, select ✓ or ✕ let your teammate know what you like or dislike about the candidate's experience and background.
All your review feedback will appear in the "Review" section of the CRM tab in the candidate's profile.