Getting Started with Reports
The feature Custom Reporting "Advanced Explore" feature is only available to users on the Premium plan.
Teamable's Reporting is powered by Looker (part of Google Cloud).
Each Report is a considered a Dashboard comprised of several individual graphs/tables called Looks.
The Standard reports are available to all users on any plan.
- Team Overview - A dashboard that track your Team's recruiting pipeline.
- My Overview - A dashboard to track your own sourcing and recruiting efforts.
- Diversity - A dashboard to track and view the Team's DE&I recruiting data.
- Role Performance - A dashboard to track the Team's recruiting efforts by role category.
- Campaign Statistics - A dashboard to track the Team's recruiting efforts by individual campaign(s).
- PeerSet Performance - A dashboard to view industry benchmarking is available through this report. Reach out to your Team's Account Manager to enable this report.
- ATS Metrics - A dashboard to visualize and view your ATS (Greenhouse, Lever, or SmartRecruiters) data with breakdowns of the stages and pipelines.
The Advanced reporting is available to users on the Premium plan.
A support article on advanced reporting will be available soon.
Getting Started with a Dashboard
You can start getting familiar with each Dashboard by viewing the available filters on the top of the page. As an example the Team Overview filters are shown here.
You can customize your report by utilizing the filters on the top of the page. Do not forget to select the "Reload/Update" button every time you decide to make changes in the filter options.
- Timeframe - You can filter on a variety of date options, such as a specific date range and/or a time period.
- Please note that for the option "is in the range", the "until before" date does not include the date itself.
- In this example, the range is September 1, 2022 to September 29, 2022 as September 30, 2022 is excluded. If you want to include September 30, 2022. You will need to set the date to October 1, 2022.
- Candidate Role Types - You can filter on role types include Engineering, Leadership, Sales, Product, Recruiting and more.
- Sender - You can filter on the outreach Sender.
Look: Visualization of "Total Candidates by Funnel Stage"
View your teammate's pipeline by the total counts of candidates that have been reached, responded and responded positively in the last 6 months.
You can also select the options in the key/legend section to hide specific results.
In this example, Reached and Interested candidate counts are hidden to focus only on the Responded candidate count.
Scheduling and Setting up Email Alerts for Reports
You can schedule and generate reports to send directly to your email address.
Scheduling a Dashboard Report Email
Step 1. On the Dashboard, select the ellipses (three dots) icon on the top-right hand corner of the screen.
Step 2. Select the Schedule Delivery option.
Step 3. On the Schedule Delivery menu, input the following information:
- Schedule Name: Name your scheduled alert
- Reoccurrence: Select how often you want to receive a report. Options vary from daily, weekly, monthly, and more.
- Time: Select the time of the day you want to receive the report.
- Destination: Email is the only available option
- Format: You have the option between a PDF, a CSV file or a PNG image.
Step 4. Select the Filters tab on the menu and choose the preferred filters for the scheduled report.
Step 5. Select the Advanced options tab for additional options such as a Custom Message, adding links to the report and choosing the size of the report.
Step 6. Select the "Save" button at the bottom of the menu when you are ready to confirm the delivery report schedule.
Scheduling a Look Report Email
Step 1. Go to the Look and hover of the top-right hand corner of the Look.
Step 2. Select the bell with the + sign icon.
Step 3. On the pop-up menu, select the following options:
- Condition: Select an option that triggers the email. In this example, you can select from the Total Count of Candidates, the Reached candidates, the Responded candidates or Interested candidates.
- Where to send it: The only available option is Email.
- Frequency: Select how often you want to receive a report. Options vary from daily, weekly, monthly, and more.
- Time: Select the time of the day you want to receive the report,
Step 4. Select the "Save Alert" button at the bottom of the menu when you are ready to confirm the alert.