Candidate Statuses and Activities
The Campaign Owner found the candidate and successfully saved them to Teamable.
- Candidate Review - Based on the Campaign settings, the candidate is being reviewed by a Team Member or by the Campaign Owner.
- Teamable at Work - Teamable is processing the candidate's information and validating the candidate identity, details and email address.
- Draft - The email is currently sitting in the Sender’s Inbox Drafts folder ready to send.
- Awaiting Next Sendable Day - The candidate email will go out on the next business day or day based on the Settings > ‘Send On’ days in the Campaigns.
- Intro Requested - A team member has requested an introduction for a referral request from a current employee on your team.
Sourced - Stopped
The candidate email thread was not processed and not reached and all subsequent campaign follow ups will not go out.
- Stopped - Rejected - During Candidate Review, the Reviewer rejected the candidate.
- Stopped - Couldn’t Process - TopFunnel could not find a valid email or stopped the messaging due to GDPR or privacy/opt-out protections.
- Stopped - Bounced - TopFunnel reached the candidate but the email was not valid.
- Stopped - Draft Deleted - The email was deleted in the Drafts folder.
- Stopped - Intro Failed - A introduction for a referral request was not successful.
TopFunnel has found a valid email for the candidate and reached them successfully.
- Awaiting Reply - The candidate has not responded yet, but the messaging sequence is still ongoing.
- No Reply - All messaging (including follow-ups) has been sent and the candidate has not replied.
- Stopped - Messaging Stopped - The follow ups thread has been completed and/or the subsequently follow ups have been stopped.
- Intro Sent - A team member's referral request has been sent.
- Categorizing - TopFunnel is processing the reply as positive, negative, or unclear
- Unclear Reply - TopFunnel has determined the reply may need further review by the Sender
- Follow up Later - The candidate is currently unavailable to respond and would like to connect later
- Not Interested - The candidate is not interested in the position
- Replied Positive - The candidate is interested in chatting
- Accepted Application - Your team has accepted the inbound candidate's application.
- Declined Application - Your team has rejected the inbound candidate's application.
- Applied - An inbound candidate has applied to your team's job requisition.
The candidate is in the interview process.
- Failed Interview
The candidate has been hired!