Campaign Settings: Send Days and Holidays
Teamable makes it easy to customize the day and time of your follow-ups as part of any Campaign.
Adjusting Send on Days for Follow-ups
Step 1. Find the Campaign where you would like to change the send and holiday options, and select the Settings tab.
Step 2. In the " Messaging" section, under "Send on", select the days you would like outreaches to send. By default, Monday - Friday are selected.
Please note, Follow-up Advanced Options send days and time will override your campaign settings.
To avoid sending emails on holidays, Teamable has several holiday options available in the Campaign Settings page.
- US holidays (default option)
- Catholic Christmas and New Years
- Orthodox Christmas and New Years
US holidays include the following:
- New Year's Day (January 1)
- Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday (mid-January on a Monday)
- Washington’s Birthday (mid-February on a Monday)
- Memorial Day (late-May on a Monday)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (early September on a Monday)
- Columbus Day/Indigenous Peoples' Day (early October on a Monday)
- Veterans Day (early November on a Monday)
- Thanksgiving (late November on a Thursday)
- Black Friday (late November on a Friday)
- Christmas Eve (December 24)
- Christmas Day (December 25)
- New Year's Eve (December 31)
If a holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday, please note the observed holiday date.
Note: You can customize the day and time your follow-ups reach the candidate, but at this time you cannot schedule or customize the time the First Message reaches the candidate in Teamable, as outreaches are generally sent immediately either after using the Chrome Extension and selecting the "Send" button or via CSV Import. Please refer to this article for more information on follow-up outreach timing.
To schedule a First Message outside of Teamable, you can add the candidate to your Project by clicking on "Saved for later" or schedule the First Message in your email client application (Gmail or Microsoft Outlook) directly by sending each individual First Message from your Drafts folder. You can manually schedule a First Message outreach to a candidate by adjusting the Send as setting to "Me - preview email in 'Drafts'" and scheduling the outreach using Schedule Send feature in Gmail or Delivery options in Outlook for Microsoft. For a step-by-step guide, check out this article.