Checking the Status of an Intro Request
You can see the status of an intro request on the "Intro requests" tab of the candidate's card. The candidate card is accessible by clicking on the candidate's name.
- Intro requested - Intro to a candidate successfully requested.
- Employee responded - The employee selected one of the following options: "Make intro", "Mention my name" or "Pass".
- Intro sent - The employee sent an email with the referral link OR generated a referral link that can be copied and sent to the candidate directly.
- Intro opened - The candidate opened the referral link.
- Applied - The candidate applied to the position using the referral link.
- Fallback outreach - The amount of days until the fallback outreach campaign is sent