I can't save or send an outreach to the candidate in the Extension!
The following reasons could be why you cannot save a candidate to your Job/Campaign or send an outreach to a candidate in the Teamable Chrome Extension:
- Candidate is a duplicate, you have to confirm by selecting the checkbox in the Extension in order to save the candidate.
- The required profile fields are not filled in, Name, Company Name, Email Address - the use cases can vary, first and last name are always required. In addition, it can be required if the company variable is used in the message template.
- You cannot save a candidate that you just saved.
- Additional missing variables and values in the template:
- Subject is required.
- Body is required.
- Calendar variable cannot be used in the subject.
- Signature variable cannot be used in the subject.
- Sentence variable cannot be used in the subject.
- Sentence variable cannot be mid-sentence.
- The sender does not have a calendar set up. Check Follow-ups or Replies for usage of the Calendar variable.
- Calendar variable used but no calendar set up for the sender. Visit the User Settings to add a calendar.
- Variable used that is not allowed.